View Single Post
For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 01-20-2015, 06:13 AM

Ding ding. Yaoi is male/male and Yuri is female/female. Both terms usually refer to the sexually explicit side of things where as Boys Love or BL and Girls Love or GL are sort of blanket terms that refer to anything from the cute innocent fluffies to the hard stuff.

I was watching some list on youtube. It was the top whatever worst animes and that one was on it. It says that the sister goes on to "smoke her bother's pipe...if you know what I mean." So, it's probably best for our sanity that we didn't continue watching. I didn't realize that it got that sexually explicit when I started watching.

Something else that I didn't realize was horribly explicit was Qwazer no Stigmata. The blurb on hulu sounded interesting. The art looked slick. There was a parental warning, but to be completely honest, I ignored it since they almost always have those on grown up anime with some blood or violence. There were some boobs at the beginning, but I'm an adult, I can deal with boobs. And then we get to the guy with the powers. And how does he get his powers? Sucking on some nun's boob. Some nun's boob that twitches and waves around like a real boob never should. My brain melted. I just....why?! Who thought of that and why?! Apparently the anime is pretty decent if you can get around the tit sucking bit, but I could not.