View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:22 AM

In 2034, A Massive Viral Outbreak occurred, Decimating almost 2/3rds of the human population. Most of the City's were reduced to Gang-dens, and small Enclaves of human survivors never stay on one spot more then a night. Every-day life is a struggle, as they face mutated creatures, Toxic water supply, and violence.

However, In a Old Factory/Warehouse in Chicago, Illinois, Two Lone Survivors have managed to Rig up a Defensible position, wary of outsiders. These siblings keep to themselves, but are not trigger happy Gangsters like those in the city. They believe it's time to re-create human Society.

Today, We begin to Rebuild.

Here are the Rules

1. No godmoding, I am the god here.
2. Send me Profile. If accepted, post it yourself.
3. I have the right to add or remove Rules as I see fit.

Here is the Skeleton.

Name :
Special Traits : (Such as Heightened Intellect, Agility, etc)
Weapons : (Up too 2, and No Alien tech. Laser and Pulse are Acceptable, however.)
Bio : (atleast a paragraph)
pic :

Here are my profiles

Name : Svanna Von Tesla
Special Traits : Heightend Agility, and Intellect.
Weapons : A Sharpend Machete, and a Dragonov
Bio : Svanna was Russian Military Spec-ops, before all hell broke loose in the States. She did not try to return home, as many did. She just assumed her family was dead. She and her brother have been living in 'The Colony' for a week now, and have barely scratched the Surface of what is there.
with Armor

without

Name : Tristan Von Tesla
Special Traits : Inhuman Strength and Deathly Silent.
Weapons : A Pair of Plasma Daggers, used for cutting Locked doors, and sawing through Bone and Sinew.
Bio : Tristan wasn't always a honest person. In the past, he was a Thief, a Expert at being Silent, and escaping without leaving a trace. He left Russia to find his fortune, and was barely able to escape the hell that was brought on by the states. He's working on taking inventory on the Equipment in 'The Colony'. He may not look it, but he's quite the Handy-man.
pic :