View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 10:59 PM

In the moment she felt arms around her waist, Gemma knew she'd be slapping another crew member before that moment passed. But before she could react hastily, she heard the sound of Ryek's voice as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Oh, it's you, Ryek," she spoke in relief. Probably, she shouldn't have been so relieved, in fact, she wasn't really. But she'd rather have Ryek creeping up on her than one of those crew members.

She shrugged her shoulder to jostle Ryek's head away and turned around to face him. "I do just looovee being out at sea with the ever charming Ryek Le'Raux," she started sarcastically, "but will we be digging our toes in sand any time soon?" She couldn't wait to get to their first destination and see what treasures the island held.

Would her father be there? It wouldn't make much sense if he were, but there was a possibility. Either way, there was treasure, and shiny things made Gemma happy, even if she wasn't yet aware that they wouldn't be able to open the chest.

((I'll post for Zae soon. I need to go and pick up my little brother in law, who's high and at his friends house. :roll:))