View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 06:32 AM

That voice... Terry blinked the urine out of his eyes and looked up to see Reid's distraught face hovering over him. He tried to tell the teacher that he was ok, but his mouth didn't want to work. He probably had a few bruises in his chest and torso, but other than that he was fine. There was no point Reid getting so worked up about it.

Terry was just amazed that Pig finally did something, after years of tormenting him, calling him names and threatening him... He gagged slightly at the smell and longed for a shower. He was glad that Reid helped him to his room to get a change of clean clothes and then guided him to the showers. He cleaned himself and looked at the bruises over his body. Once he was clothed, he limped from the bathroom to find Reid waiting nearby.

"Thank you, I guess..." he muttered, feeling embarrassed that his favourite teacher had to see him covered in piss. "I..." He knew that Reid wanted to take him to the headmaster's office, but he really didn't feel like it was a big deal. As they walked, he kept glancing at Reid until something slipped out. "Sir, I think I am gay. Is that a bad thing?" He had no idea why he asked it then, right when they were about to knock on the headmaster's door. He quickly muttered an apology and awkwardly looked about the waiting room at the various photos hanging on the wall.