Old 12-22-2014, 10:54 PM

The world, the character, and just cliffnotes

SPOILERX

BRANIMIR.guardian of the glades
[img][/img]

Age: Unknown, appears between 12 or 30 depending on his form
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Forms: Human (young), Stag, Human (older)
Personality Traits: Wise, Dutiful, Distrustful, Brave, Warm/Kind
Biography: TBA
Color Code: #348017

THE GLADES.icathica housing project

Flora: typical North American foliage mixed with a few magical plants here and there
Fauna: creatures from every corner of the globe, including mythological/supernatural ones. shapeshifters are most common
Exterior: Impenetrable from all sides. Though there is no visible barrier, anyone who isn't "chosen" by the forest that tries to enter is taken to the other side, outside the forest. Ways to enter:

1. The entrant needs refuge.
2. The entrant needs to go on a journey.
3. The entrant uses magic (in which case the Forest Guardian will feel a disturbance).

Page(s) from the Missing Girl's Journal

Relevant link, possibly the one being referred to, although some of the information contradicts the diagram she drew

Quote:
My friends sent me a link to this website today talking about the Glades and each of the elements. How each element is represented in the forest somehow. They say there are four quadrants of forest that connect in the middle where a huge lake is. They said that the lake is supposed to be a place of rebirth, where I can cleanse my soul of wrongdoing and return to my past life. Reveal my true self. It's been hard here trying to convince my parents that I still care about their business. I don't and I'm not going to take over! I don't care what they say. They think that this is just a phase, that all of this is nonsense but it's not! I'm different from everyone at school. That's why they hate me. They wish I was Tricsha. Doesn't matter either way I guess. Pray Gaia take me.
Quote:
1x Liquid fire
1x Plant of water
1x Solid Air
1x Dust of Earth
1x Animal of Spirit
1x Blue Lily

Set up in a ring similar to the layout of the forest and summon him. Only he shall let you pass.
Quote:
Dear Mother and Father,
I'm sorry to be a burden.
Technology: there is no cellphone signal, data, etc. Anything that is electronic will not have reception
Guardianship: anyone can become a guardian as long as they have "forest blood" and go through the proper ceremony.

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 12-30-2014 at 04:40 AM..