View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-31-2014, 11:42 PM

Hourly Gold Giveaway:

1. Once an hour, 4 names will be announced in a ping.

2. Those 4 people will have 60 minutes from the time of the post/ping to respond and receive 250 gold for their troubles.

3. To respond and get the gold, all the person has to do is Ping KillingFrost and state they are one of the people selected to be an hourly winner (or something along those lines, I am not too particular, just need something to show they were paying attention.)

4. Should a person not respond within the time frame of the 60 minutes, the 250 gold will be added to Queen_Andais.

5. These hourly giveaway will start on Friday August 1st and will run the length of the event.

6. It only applies to the hours that I am actually on during the event, so I will do my best to be here the bulk of the time, but remember, I work.

7. People selected for this hourly giveaway have to have posted in the thread. There is no minimum number of posts, so 1 post will add you to the list of potential people.

8. MODs and other Staff Members that post in my thread will also be eligible to participate. Everyone deserves a chance to win.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 08-01-2014 at 12:01 AM..