View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-16-2016, 11:56 PM

Elias smiled back with a matching softness. "She sounds like a very lovely sister." So it was a story like that? Somehow he could sympathize though for him, art started as a passion that grew out of nothing. No one showed it to him besides cursory art classes in school. Maybe a classmate doodling in their notebook. To him, it was something he just naturally found his pencil doing and then a paintbrush. It didn't matter what anyone else said. So when he saw that in other people, heard others say they should give up this useless passion, he made sure to pass along all his knowledge and passion.

With a stronger degree of seriousness, he began to brush shades of bright and grey-ish blues across the painting's sky. "Well, I'm not sure how much I can impart to a studious fellow like you, but you're welcome just to watch. I wonder, just what sort of story does my painting show you?" He smiled a bit, curious himself. Art was not a picture. It was a person. But just how did he appear to others when he tried so hard to keep them away?