View Single Post
whiterose20021
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-24-2011, 10:15 PM

Name: Yukimura Sanada

Title: Prince,Warrior of Fire

Personality: Yukimura has a fiery,yet kind spirit.He's willing to help those in need and has a strong,yet passionate heart

Bio: Born and raised within the heavily guarded walls of the royal palace,a prince,rumored to be born of the fire of a dragon,grows up only knowing his mother 'til the age of ten.After learning everything she had to offer him,she passed from an unknown illness,leaving the emporer to raise his only child to take heir to his throne when he passes.After nine years of learning and training,the young prince has taken charge of his father's army,leading them into many victories in his lead.Many know him by his titled name The Warrior of Fire,but only a few know him by his real name,Yukimura Sanada,the only heir to his father's throne.

Appearance:

Yukimura stood out on the training grounds on the eastern side of the palace as the morning sun started to rise over the protective walls around the enormous structure.His eyes ramained closed as he held both his weapons in hand,two custom crafted spears he used in battle to win without falter,he was the proud son of the emperor.One of the strongest warriors in the land,no one could come close to being compared to him or his skills.He opened his eyes gently as he felt the morning sun's rays engulfed him in warmth,smiling a bit as he glanced around,surrounded by his father's men,each baring a weapon,posed and ready to strike.Today was training day for him and some of the newer recruits,who have only heard rumors of his strength and skills.They were in for quite the surprise,for Yukimura was no push over when it came to training new recruits.He was hard and relentless,pushing his men to their breaking points for if they couldn't stand up to him in a fight then they wouldn't last on the battlefield.He chuckled to himself,noticing the nervousness of a few of the recruits that stood before him.Veteran soldiers stood on the outskirts of the arena,placing bets among themselves to see who would be the last one standing once the training session was over.

"Come at me with everything you got!"Yukimura demanded fiercely before the recruits let out their best war cry,charging at the prince,taking their best shot at him.The prince smirked as he dodged and blocked their attacks with such grace and ease that would make even a geisha jealous of him.He chuckled with a sly grin now before whirling around hitting each recruit with the staff of his spears,knocking them all back onto the ground,flat on their backs."Is that all you got?come on now,I'm not even breaking a sweat."He taunted as the recruits got up,each coming at him now at a different angle.Each attacking a different way,but each one of them was knocked back by a hard blow from the prince."You're never going to make it into the army this way guys."Yukimura said as a few of the recruits got back to their feet,showing the prince that they were not going to give up that easily."I see you got some fire left in you.That is good,but that will be enough for the day.I don't want to beat you guys senseless now."He let out a hearty laugh now."Go and get ready for breakfast,we will train more later."He waved a hand to them,dismissing them for the day while the winning veteran soldiers collected their money with ear to ear grins now."I see you guys will never change."Yukimura said walking up to them now."Now off with you.There isn't anything else to bet on anymore."He pointed out,shooing the men now before he headed inside the palace to see what his father was up to.