View Single Post
Psycho Alice
Maybe you haven't noticed but I'm not all there.....
Send a message via AIM to Psycho Alice Send a message via MSN to Psycho Alice

Old 12-27-2011, 06:46 AM

Always aware of her surroundings Aimi knew there were people coming down the hall, and better knew who one of them was by the sound of his hearty laugh and loud boisterous voice. Still she wasn’t really expecting him to stop by her or talk to her. She turned feigning a surprise and shyness she didn’t feel. Bowing her head, tendrils of long brown hair slipping out of her bun to frame her small face she stuttered almost as if she were shy and afraid to be in the prince’s presence. “I-I d-don’t know I’m n-new here. I d-don’t even know where h-half the places in the palace are” she thought she pulled it off reasonably well. Though she hadn’t had much practice in it, her hair shielded her face, she couldn’t make herself blush but she figured if she hid her face well enough it would give the impression she was shy. Looking up quickly she flashed him a small quick smile that didn’t quiet reach her eyes. He was a handsome man she would give him that, but he was just one man among many and he would die just like all the rest. Pushing a strand of hair behind her ear she managed to get another smudge of dirt on her cheek, though this was quite accidental. “Y-you could try asking her” she motioned towards the older woman who had given her the lovely job of scrubbing the fireplace clean. An older gray haired woman with sharp dark eyes and a mouth that never looked like it smiled.