View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-18-2015, 05:52 AM

"B-before we get too crazy with classes, what are they taking? We're almost done with high school, but -" Adam had started but was cut off by Lucy.
"We can do it!" She smiled at her twin, "Have some more confidence, kay?"
Adam frowned for a moment before finally smiling at his sister, "Okay, okay. I'm still curious about the classes though."
"We can sort that out later!" Lucy grinned before fallowing Lady, "I still can't believe all this is happening! It's like some kinda dream!"
The twins glanced at one another when they noticed the last gleam in Lady's eye. Adam subtly shook his head to signal to Lucy not to say anything more about it. With a subtly nod, Lucy walked a little faster so she could walk next to the pink haired woman.
"I love all the flowers around here! They're beautiful!" Lucy commented, unaware of what they were about to see.
Adam and Lucy stared in awe at the grand house they were welcomed into. Neither of them knew where to begin. Lucy swelled with excitement while Adam began swimming in a sea of questions.
"A-are you sure it's okay to stay here?" Adam asked as he looked around, "I mean, I know we won the lottery here, but I just kinda feel like we should... I dunno, pay some kinda rent or something? Or at least help with house work and cooking. I-I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, i-it's just a lot to take in."