View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-24-2016, 06:05 PM

"It's for the school reporter," Lev said nonchalantly. "Ryuu's been MVP every game this year so the school paper is doing an article on him. I saw the memo that said 'need a photographer' and thought why not. Apparently a ton of people applied." He glanced at Ryuu. "And he ended up picking me." With a prideful grin on his face, he started to follow the woman back to her room.

Ryuu rolled his eyes at the comment before taking his gaze forward. In a very plain, lackluster voice, he rolled out his snarky response. "Maybe I should have picked someone else." Slowly, his eyes panned back to Lev. "Though out of all my opions, you were the obvious choice."

"It's because I'm a dude," he frowned, "isn't it."

"Pretty much," he smirked while moving so he now walked at Amanda's side. "So how do you two know each other?" Not knowing much about the woman, he added, "And what do you study?" Might as well make some small talk and get to know the lass. If someone dared to ask who she was or what she was like, he wanted to be able to respond.

As they walked and talked, Lev quick pipe up from time to time. That was until they happened past what sounded like a heated argument. The second they walked passed the scene, Lev fell gravely silent.

His knuckles turned white as his hands balled into fists. What was this guy's problem? He literally kicked an apple away from the other. He needed to see where this was going to go. Right now, the one--Alecross--was walking away. Would this end it? Or was it going to get worse before it got better?