View Single Post
Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 05-31-2015, 02:13 AM

It was times like this Mia wished she had Kitty's ability. The girl would probably just poke her head in the bathroom telling the other to hurry up or something. Though Kitty did sometimes have problems with boundaries. At least that's what she heard Rouge mention once. Still she just wanted to get this first day over. Actually she'd just rather go back to her old school, and that was one she almost destroyed completely.

She shifted slightly in her place wondering if that maybe just maybe the other might finish faster. If she was less shy when the door opened she would have given a shout of joy. Mia blinked a few times to make sure if she was seeing right. She didn't personally know the girl standing there, sure she might have seen her before but she hadn't spoken to her before.

Mia gave her a small smile. "It's okay." She mumbled. Okay so she had been a little annoyed but she wasn't gonna complain. Though the other could have just put her makeup on in her room. All she needed was a mirror. "Ah..yes. I moved here just as the school year was ended, so there was no point in me going. I think it had been like the last week. I'm um Mia."