View Single Post
Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-07-2015, 04:28 PM

Mia had no idea what school had been like before. All she knew that was Scott and Jean used to attend school there, but had graduated. At least Rogue and the others of the class would be seniors. She could hopefully look to them, and Sierra. "Sure I'll be down after I brush my teeth." Mia watched the other girl leave before grabbing the bathroom for herself.

She was actually very lucky that in fact no one else had grabbed the bathroom while they had been talking. It only took her a few minutes to brush her teeth. While she was doing that she ended up thinking about the girl who had just offered to show her around. It made her excited because it was a chance she might actually be able to make her first real friend.

After her teeth were clean Mia made her way back downstairs. She was looking around for Sierra. She should have asked her where to meet downstairs, did she mean the first floor or outside? It wasn't like the girl was planning to ditch her right? She didn't seem like that type, and well mutants needed to stick together. Right? At least she hoped that was the case, but she had heard about the brotherhood, and how them and some old guy Magneto wasn't really on there side.