View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-14-2014, 10:36 AM

I GOTS SOMETHING NICE TO SHARE!

Look what I got! Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa: sent me noms! :'D

What do we have in here then! -rummages excitedly-

OMG German gingerbready things, I ADORE these! Ever winter Aldi sells these, and I want to buy them ALL! I didn't get any last year as I haven't been able to get out and shop myself, so there being some in this box is just. <3

Suger-coated chick peas, Interesting I love chick peas, but never had them like this.
OMG, they're tiny brains!!! -crunches- Who knew grey matter would taste so sweet!

There's a packet of soup, which may blow my head off from the questions Iku was asking about whether I like spicy stuff. I'm gonna try that for my lunch :O

There's very cute (and nommy) biscuits/cookies.

Please be aware that I had to try everything, in the interests of...well, stomach.

There's tea! Apple, green tea with lemongrass and spearmint, chai green tea,Raspberry, blackberry and elderberry and a very interesting Turkish one called Salep which Iku helpfully says is made from orchid tubers and you milk with hot milk, then sprinkle cinnamon on top. Also, instant Turkish coffee that has directions on the back for reading your fortune from the grounds once you're done drinking!

And! I got Nourish Organic argan and rosewater face lotion sample from Iku's Birchbox. Tried that on the back of my hand. It doesn't smell pretty, but it's made my hand feel amazingly soft

A cute little Turkish "anniversay" card. So the Turks class any yearly clebration as an anniversary then? Learnt something new!

And a pretty Hand of Fatima card thingy. Not sure what to do with it. It's held closed with magnets, I think you're supposed to hang it from somewhere. I shall have to do some reseach to see where I should put it!

Thank you Iku!!