View Single Post
Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-13-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post

Gah, this used to happen to me too. I feel like I've gotten over it mostly now though, for whatever reason. Instead of frustration, I end up regarding the first attempt as a point towards the new skill or something like that. Would be neat to gather all the first attempts at something and put them into a shadow box.

There's some furniture in the bedroom that needs some work, but it's that particle board stuff. I finally looked up how to work with it, so now it's a matter of gathering materials to do it. Darn thing needs new tracks too, oy, wuttapain.

I'm at the point in crafts and stuff where there's tons I'd like to try, but the problem is a lack of materials. And since I'm slow to get them, they just kind of sit on the backburner until everything needed gets accumulated. In any case, I've been saving glass jars for some use. XD
You can always make beach in a bottle with the glass jars. *nods*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
I know Kirin, but...just but, basically xD

I don't have the funds for materials if the finished article isn't going to be up to my standards, you know?
I do know that feeling. Though luckily mom loans me money when I need something for my cards.