View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 03-06-2013, 08:57 PM

"Emily and the rest of the pack can take care of themselves. Besides, when she's like this... It's best I stay clear. I doubt even a vampire could take them on like this." He paused for a second before giving her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, they will be coming back soon. Sorry I woke you up, I'll let you get some sleep." He was about to turn to leave before chuckling. "You know... I've only been with Em and her pack for a short while, and the entire time Kale has been on my ass trying to reveal me as some sort of Villain. It's understandable don't get me wrong, even if it isn't true. I just worry it puts Emily at risk of losing everything she has fought so hard to accomplish. Either way...It's nice to see someone can tame that kid. Hopefully you choose to stick around, maybe make him see that humans and hunters aren't all that bad..." and with that he turned to leave.

More hours passed by before the door opened again. Fresh wounds were on him from the violent night from before. He spotted her asleep on the couch before moving slowly to his room only to find Nate in his bed. He stood there for a long second, debating throwing the kid out before turning and going into the other room and collapsing on the floor.