View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-06-2015, 07:53 PM

Before he could rattle off any witty comments, Saith's face was growing paler by the second. This whole "dying thing" was making it impossible to come across rude, noisy, loud, troublesome -- it didn't matter. None of that mattered if he was dead.

As her hand seized his wrist, wide blue orbs darted between the thing on his wrist and her face.

Gosh, she's beautiful.

Er, back on the topic of dying, his brows began to sweat bullets. The fact that his palm was now oozing was overly alarming. "Uh, yeah," was all he could retort when she forcefully instructed they see the nurse. He didn't even try to argue with her. When it came to these kind of situations, he would easily let the one who know more step to the plate and take charge.

Silently, he followed her without uttering a word. She finally got her silence! Though it was hardly the silence she wanted. Seconds felt like hours as they weaved around the campus. And, of course, it had to be in caution for if the football team caught him, he would do dead anyway.

A few faces turned their way as they hastily made their way to the medical center. As expected, the gossip began to fly and soon ran rampant all over social media:
Tweet: OMG, I knew #MissPriss was into bad boys! She's hooking up with #Saith right now!

Snapchat (of the two running away): Lacrimae and Saith sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Facebook: Dammit! Student council pres is taking the freak to the ball. FML
Someone responded with: Ewww, with him. Why him! He's going to ruin her perfection.
Someone else responded: No, you mean he'll make her all the better. Good girl gone bad. #TeamSaith
Of course, neither knew what was flying around on the social media mediums. They would, eventually though. Heck! They might even be trending if their follow classmates continued to show such an interest in them.

Finally outside the doors of the medic bay, Saith shot of a worrisome look at the woman that still held his hand. "If I die, I promise I won't sue you for being nice." His voice was oddly sincere, much like the smile on his face.

Last edited by Xavirne; 05-28-2015 at 02:45 PM..