Thread: Social Sciences
View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 01-27-2012, 12:51 AM

Social. Many of us look at the talkative types and see that they run completely different lives. The truth is, not everyone is the social butterfly. Some of us prefer to watch from the sidelines. Sometimes the sidelines are the safest place to be.

By studying the social aspect of life, we come to know one another. Even if it isn't blatant, we are all studying the "social science" of the world around us. The Everdusk Academy is known for its rather unique students and instructors, and even more for its wealth and prestige. The academy isn't limited to merely the rich, but is open to all.

Many students come here in search of a place to fit in. Fresh out of high school, the prey usually wander in like lost sheep. Some of us have been out of school for years and are stepping back into the real of the educated. The rest have been steeped in education and schooling for years, and are just here for a change of scenery. The Everdusk Academy is a place for outcasts, rogues, and those who don't want to be bothered by trivial social matters. You will fall into one of these categories, whether you mean to or not.

Will you abide by the loose social standards in Everdusk, or will you strive to blur the lines? This is a place for the sciences of the social to come into play. This is where we live our lives . . . and where many surprises will interrupt the normality of college life.

~ Inspired by JessehBoo ~
~ The Thread that Inspired "Social Sciences" ~

~ The OOC Chat ~
Click here for full profiles and other bits of important information.

~ Accepted Profiles ~

Ray Koon
"I aspire to be something more than the people I left behind."

I'm one of the Artists

Visual Arts
I am 22 years old.
I have been studying for 3 years.
6 feet, 5 inches
Toned, average build.
Light blond hair that has been died white; pale blue eyes.

Quote:

Daphne Laine

"A woman is lost without her connection to the Goddess
within her."

I'm one of the Artists

I'm majoring in Undecided
I am 22 years old.
I have been studying for 2
years.

5'10"
Average but a bit more of the
slender side of average

Long red hair, and green hazel eyes

Last edited by Esmme; 02-03-2012 at 05:53 AM..