View Single Post
Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Old 01-09-2019, 10:13 PM

YEAH! Time to ramble about K-pop!

A lot of people say Bboom Bboom and BAAM sound and look the same. I think they look the same but sound vastly different. I have no complaints. I love them. SO MUCH. It's like that "two cake theory" thing I've seen on Tumblr. Who cares that two people brought cake? GOOD GOLLY, TWO CAKES!
I wish I could master both dances. Can't help but dance along to stages, you know. I work on them in spurts. Those are difficult hip swing dances. You think you've got it, but then it's like, wait, no, I went too slow! DID I START IN THE WRONG DIRECTION? I got it now, but it totally tripped me up at first.
After Bboom Bboom and BAAM, I am so ready for Momoland's comeback Bang Bang Bang. OWN THE ONOMATOPOEIAS! Ah, but Big Bang's song… Oh well. I'm just making a funny anyway~

But yeah, them girl group comebacks. I'm more into girl groups than boy groups these days. DREAMCATCHER! Every song of theirs is just… AHHHH! Their Lucky Strike cover gets stuck in my head when I think of it, and then I'm on it for hours. I don't like rock music, but Dreamcatcher's rock sound? YES! EVERY SONG! Gets me so hype. I learned that a lot of people like them because of their open LGBT positivity. I just think they've got good music that makes me hype. The more I learn about them, the more I love them. There's a Capricorn girl in the group who learns a lot of languages, like I do. I may or may not enjoy Dreamcatcher crack videos more than a little.
Oh, oh, and… The solo girl named Chungha? Her new song? 벌써 12시 (Gotta Go)? That might be a new favorite song of mine. I am so in love with how the stages look… I hope Chungha is rising as an idol.
I'm told Yubin isn't doing great in her solo work, and that's a shame 'cause her songs have diva vibes and I like that. I knew Lady was 'bout to be one of my favorite songs from the first listen. And her staaaage outfits. So sparkly. *u*
I think Dreamcatcher and Momoland are my favorite new groups. I've got to watch clips so I can work on their names and faces and learn their personalities. When I was just learning what K-pop was, I couldn't get SHINee down until I watched Hello Baby.

Oh, and, hello, BTS in America. SURREAL! I saw them on a magazine at the grocery store and was like, OH MY GOD! K-POP IN MY REAL LIFE! I still stop everything and go nuts every time I see K-pop on TV…

I don't think about making playlists of my favorites of the year. OH MY GOD FIANCÉ BY MINO TOOK OWNERSHIP OF MY SOUL IN A MATTER OF DAYS. And Bingle Bangle by AOA didn't sound any good to me at first but grew on me! Anyway, I'm just so glad that after all this time, I'm still into K-pop and liking new groups that come along and finding songs to call my favorites of all the songs I know… instead of feeling like they don't make 'em like they used to (they don't, but… →) and nothing is good anymore and no one has real talent and my time in the fandom is over.
I wish I could have K-pop that looks like the early 2000s, before my K-pop time. c':