View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 10-01-2010, 07:49 PM

Isaac growled when he didn't see her and knew that they where going to head somwhere else. But he had seen the guy pull out a cell phone and gave a call to someone and just by the look he was giving Isaac he knew he was in on what was going on. In less then a second he had the guy pinned to the ground and with hs guy pressed ot his head, "now then you either help me or your dead." he said and Isaacs voice was cold. It wasn't the loving voice he had when he was talking to Cammi, he sounded like someone who would kill if he had to. THe guy said nothing at first but after Isaac punched him a few times he gave and told Isaac where they where headed and Isaac took his cell phone. He headed into his car and started to head after them and was going at least three or four times the speed limit. He then opened the cell phone and smiled when he saw trents number. He rang it up and when he picked up Isaac said simply, "I am going to get her back and your going to be dead." and that was the only thing he said before shutting hte phone and speeding after them.