View Single Post
Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 11-09-2013, 03:03 AM

Quote:
I like the idea and the execution, the ripped parts look especially nice. There is something that makes them seem kind of oddly shaded though. It feels a little like pillow shading, but I think she was trying to get that faded look of jeans. It's hard for me to tell if the orientation on them is good becaus the bases are blacked out, but I think on the male, the jeans are a little off center, the upper part of them least.

The jeans need work as they look oddly textured, like they'd be really hard/stiff to wear. But the shape/overall design is cool. The holes on the girl's pair are too big for my personal taste, and the white threads don't taper off as I think they should. Particularly the female ones, where they seem to actually get wider as they move further away from the holes.

The pants look great they just don't quite look like they match Menewsha's style! A little bit of tweaking could do the trick!

---->

Conveniently, they are at a point where if anyone wanted me to work on any one part of the jeans I could easily tweak the design. Oh, and I added the last 2 because I am actually obsessed with separated jeans... >_>

Maria-Minamino:
Chickie Nuggs:

Please tell me your opinion of these jeans. Also, if there's anyone else you think that could give me advice your welcome to ping others.