Thread: Frozen in Time
View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 03-04-2010, 08:36 AM

((:heart: Thank you. ^_^ I like my new Avi . . . she changes so often, it's not even funny! I need some sleep . . . have a good one. G'night! :sleep:))

Sephiroth's gaze was cold as he watched the humans filter out of the cavern's entrance many feet away.
"You warned them," he said slowly, looking to Alana. "You told them to leave." He sounded slighty confused, but more angry than anything. The elf paused on the stairway, looking flustered. Sephiroth narrowed his eyes.
"If they return," he said in a deadly whisper, "they will never see the light of day again." Letting his pale hand drop away from his blade, the warrior scanned over the city once more. For once, there was nothing for him to do - not without any people populating the city. Before he was a keeper of justice and order. Now, a mere shadow in a lost civilization.
Letting out a frustrated breath, the broad-shouldered man pushed past Shara and Alana, stepping back into the building they had just left. He moved into the middle of the large, empty room, slowing his steps.
What do I do now that I am free?

Shara watched as Sephiroth headed back inside, and shook her head when he disappeared behind the navy curtain. "I am not going in after him." The woman shuddered. "I'll wait here with Nakeit."

Kej frowned slightly when he heard movement, and tilted his head thoughtfully when he saw a few of the researchers exit and stand on the stairs near them. I wonder why?