View Single Post
whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-27-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic_Depressions
Oh, dear. The members of that thread must be Oda clan fans. I thought the Western army were rather favoured too.

Shingen and Kenshin reborned would be VERY interesting to see! XD

Female OCs... *shudders at Mary Sues*

Ranmaru. lol
Like some of those conversations he had in Empires. XD
And on WO;

"I am strong as I am manly!"

Doom for the Sun Ce coalition army.

Nagamasa's weapon has ghey range. *__*;
I remember when I was playing Musou Orochi (the jap version), one of the stages in Wei's story you had to fight against the Azai. I died playing 2P, on EASY, at level 23. *dies*

High school is a popular setting for modern reincarnations. I have seen quite a variety of them I can tell you Oda's gonna be one of the headmasters (or THE headmaster). XD

Kanetsugu would be the head of Student Council. Seriously. Mitsunari's the school no.1 or something.

Do try writing it if or whenever you fell like it. I would read it! Really! -shot-

Duude. How could you lost to the Azai DX'

You know by that time I was already Lv. 40 - 50. By the end of the story of Wei, I was already 50+

My team was Sun Ce, Zhou Yu and Ranmaru. XD'

I figured they were. It's so easy especially when you read the OC profiles and find that they end up being friends with the homosexually inclined Ranmaru Mori and Mitsuhide Akechi.

...MEN were bisexual. Not homosexual. XD'

BUT I LIKE THE ONE WHERE YOU COULD REPEATEDLY POUND PEOPLE!!! The gattling thing. Even if it was close range, IT WAS GOOD. I killed Orochi that way XD'

When I felt cowardly, I would use Ranmaru's triangle attack. The one that unleashes an unblockable wave. EVEN AGAINST OROCHI! ...So yeah. ABUSE ABUSE. O_o; I was trying out a different tactic then.

NUU. Actually all of them are students! O____o; If I make someone suddenly in authority, I'll have a problem alluding to the historical power struggles too!

It would have been a little cute though... Instead of Mitsunari dying by beheading, I was doing to change it some more... subtle but still painful way.

Being beheaded with a rusty blade or one that does not slice immediately is torture. I guess they just hated him that much?

That RP had no love for the Western Army at all... : <

I will... I'll try.

PS: Sorry I fell asleep on you. : <