View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-16-2017, 05:16 PM

Linda scowled at the steps in front of Monster high. She hated steps. Her eyes roamed over the massive size of the school and her scowl deepened. There would be no moving around in her normal form in this building. While she could move around and climb stairs with her long scaly tail, it was incredibly uncomfortable and she didn't feel like putting up with that today. Sliding across the ground she moved into the bushes there and leaned back, wrapping her tail around so that it was stretched out in front of her. Slowly, it shifted until she had two scaly legs in front of her and than the scales faded and she stood up shakily adjusting to the human limbs.

Reaching into her bag she pulled out a pair of soft pants and slid them on, letting her wrap she had been wearing fall over it. She spun around hearing the satisfying jingle and than looked down as her toes made a small circle in the dirt where she'd pivoted on one of them. Did I pack shoes? She muttered to herself, flicking through her bag. Finally stuffed in the bottom she spotted them and pulled them out sliding them on her feet. She nibbled her lip staring at her exposed toes. I'm going to have to skip a boring class and paint my toes. Not like the first day isn't just boring what will we do this year crap.

Finally satsified with her makeover she stuffed everything back in her bag that had fallen out in her search for shoes and headed out of the bush and back up the front steps of the school, taking a glance at her class schedule. Oh eww, Ancient history right off the bat. Ignoring everyone else in the hallways she strode down the hallway glancing every once in awhile at the doors until she found the right one. Pushing it open she slid quickly into a seat in the back of the classroom right by the door so that she could slip out if it was to boring.