View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-22-2017, 01:52 PM

(yeah i did. )

Linda leaned back in her chair just about to place her legs on the table, preparing to open her bag and start painting her toes while sitting in the back of the classroom when the teacher called her and some other student out. With an annoyed sigh she looked around to see who the other new student was. As Ahna spoke up she pinpointed her. Her clothes were nothing special but as the girl continued speaking a smirk crossed her lips. She was a cool chick not caring about labels or weather people liked her or not.

She finally stood up as the teacher called on her and walked to the front of the classroom standing next to the teacher. She flipped her hair out of her face as she spun to face the class. Her clothes jingled as she walked and she put a hand on her hip as she surveyed the classroom, her lip turning up in a scoff at the groups. "My name is Linda Idhalie. I am from India where my family rules the water and the skies. I don't expect any of you to understand my position of power so don't even bother trying, just don't get in my way and you'll be fine. "

Surveying the room again she eyed Cleo who looked affronted and could tell there was an offended royal in the room. She locked eyes with her with a smirk. "I look forward to marking my position in this school." She decided not to tell them anything about the fact that she was an illegitimate child, that her father despised her and would sooner kill her than learn anything about her, nor that her mother only had her to spite her husband and one of his other wives; and could care less about where she went in life. But with so much power running through her bloodline she still considered herself just as powerful.

She gave a low curtsy so that her clothes jangled, spreading her arms wide and keeping her head raised to watch her schoolmates. With a flourish she swung her hips from side to side as she returned to her seat at the top of the classroom. She doubted anyone would forget that entrance.