View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-22-2017, 02:54 PM

(Tis really good, Gotta walk away for a minute then I'm posting, not that you see this till after I make the post but still lol)

Everyone was stunned by both introductions as Cleo had to be held back by her boyfriend Deuce and her friends. Eventually the class settled down again after murmuring voices began once the room was silent. "We're going to work on a project, everyone will get paired up at random by me, and I'll give out the assignments once we're settled in." the teacher continued "Let's work on our scaritage. So everyone, Cleo will be paired with Frankie. Deuce with Heath, Linda with Ahna..." the teacher kept going on until everyone had their pairings completed. "You will take the time to study as well as learn about your scaritage to as far back as it will go. The farther you go back and explain, the more of a better grade you will get."

Ahna sighed raising her hand "And how long do we have? Do we have to explain about our scaritage?" Ahna heard the teacher respond "Three months before winter break and yes you do. If you do not, I'll fail you in the class" this teacher was going to be annoying at this rate and there was no way she wanted to bring up her scaritage to anyone especially when she despised it. "You may get to work, you may go to the library or anywhere else on school grounds if needed be. After school you can go else where if that's where it must take you. I suggest an update once a week on how far you are getting along. So get to it."

Cleo was talking highly about her family as if her family was the best and more powerful which made Ahna roll her eyes at her. Draculaura walked over to Claudine talking about her family and how she was the descendent of the original Dracula bloodline. Claudine originated from the very first werewolf as well which made it simple for the two of them to finish up sooner than most.