View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 07-13-2018, 05:48 PM

Shadami: please forgive me. Won't happen again. (never should have been gone this long, I've been too dedicated to work and realized that. So now i'm trying to focus on my home life & roleplaying)

Ahna did want to touch it, it was human nature or monster nature in any term. To want to touch something they probably shouldn't. She touched it but nothing happened so she grabbed Linda's hand in her hand as the two touched it together. It shined brightly as the Ahnk revealed something.

Reveals:

It appeared centuries ago as she saw her mother who was by the De Nile River. Her mother had long light blonde hair with a slight golden tint past her waist. Her eyes were a crystal clear blue standing out from those around her. Blonde hair and blue eyes were known as gods and never were in Egypt back then. Ivory skin looking flawless with the casual Egyptian garb on but no tattoos like her own. She was told her markings came from a relative, but who was that relative if not her parents? She had no grandparents or cousins or siblings. Long skirt that covered only her front and back to her knees in a thin material revealing an underwear sort of fashion underneath in the same shade of white and gold. A white one shoulder looking sports top along with gold accessories of metal here and there to decorate herself with. She had on tall heels which most never were in the desert but it didn't seem to bother her. Her skin looked unharmed as well to no blisters or sunburn.

Glancing around she saw herself father talking to Anck Su Namun, the woman who later lived for her father until the final try (third time is the charm they say) and ran when he was to perish. She wanted to live but fell into her own death of scorpions that the ground opened up. As if the gods said she was not worthy or should not live any longer. Seeing her father, dark eyes with no hair, standing strong and tall. Flirting with the woman he would soon lose in centuries to come. It really irritated her making her markings glow which made her hand warm up with the rest of her body. Her mother glanced in their direction not seeing the two girls but sensing something and cast them away. This sent them into the De Nile river where another, similar to Linda in an odd way. Same color eyes and a similar tail underwater then they rushed back to their current state under water at monster high.

Ahna blinked as she removed her hand releasing there was a small burn on the other girl's wrist, she knew she was supposed to be careful with her emotions or something like this would happen. Grabbing the item she waved at the other girl saying to go back up top, this was more than she expected to find let alone a travel into the past.