View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 12-30-2015, 10:32 PM

When Yuffie finished her sandwich she started to fiddle with her fingers. She stammered, "V-Vince? Would it really be so bad? I mean, I would be protected as Empress of Wutai. I think I'll just- I don't know- marry whoever dad says." She started to get up when she thought better of it. "Never mind!" She jumped the counter; grabbing Vincent's face and planting a kiss on his mouth all in one quick move. She felt Vincent pull away, but it seemed reluctant, so she held on with all her might. When she finally let go she was blushing up a storm. "I'm sorry Vince. I guess there's no denying that I have always had feelings for you. And if I read you wrong I'm sorry, but that blush you had earlier said you liked me too." Without giving him a chance to reply, she went back up to her room.

On the way to her room, she looked in on Marlene and Tifa putting away clothes. "Hey! What all did you get Marlie?"

"A lot of stuff Aunt Yuffie. And a good chunk of it is pink!" She was so excited.

"As you know I like purple more myself, but that's good. It's great to have clothes in your favorite color. But what if you grow out of pink?"

"I never will!" Marlene replied.

Yuffie picked up a skirt and started to put it on the hanger. "I know. I'll never tire of purple." She helped with the clothes. After a while she said, "Tifa can I talk to you alone in a bit?"