View Single Post
PhynnWildhart
Wishes are Fishes!

Old 12-31-2015, 01:29 AM

Vincent had been about to tell Yuffie not to back down from trying to find someone when she said, 'Never mind!' The next thing he knew her lips were on his. He tried to pull away even though he wanted to grab her face back and lean into the kiss. Finally she pulled away. Vincent barely heard what she said, because his mind was reeling. She felt the same! This couldn't make Vince more happy than if she agreed to marry him. He was just about to pop the question when she walked away. Though he felt a moment of disappointment, he figured that she needed time to think about things.

"Sure thing Yuffs." She hung up a dress. "If it's about the whole reason that Reeve called me before I left with Marlie, I am glad that you're not upset anymore. And before you ask; no. Reeve didn't tell me about it. But if it's not that, we're still talking about it." She picked up another dress and put it on the hanger. Then she remembered. "Good thing you don't have school tomorrow Marlene. We forgot underclothes."

"Yay! I get to go shopping again tomorrow!" Marlie danced around her room clutching a skirt to her chest.

"I hope you know that will take some time away from spending it with your papa." Tifa teased.

"I know but he'd understand. He would never take me shopping for underclothes."

Tifa took the last skirt from Marlene and hung it up. "It's time for your bed. Night Marlie." She gave her a kiss on the forehead and ushered Yuffie out of the room.