View Single Post
PhynnWildhart
Wishes are Fishes!

Old 12-31-2015, 09:21 PM

The last of the usuals left early. They wanted to get home and tell their wives and daughters about how the TURK Reno got a black eye from Vincent, and how Lady Yuffie kissed Vincent. It was the most exciting thing to happen in a while. After fifteen minutes Vincent locked up the bar and started to clean up.

Tifa smiled at Yuffie. "You're just now finding out that you love each other huh? And so what is the worst that could happen if you and Vince followed through on this tradition? huh? Chances are Vincent would probably propose to you and you'd say yes because you love him. And then you can choose what you want to do with your life. You can help Wutai as something other than Empress. You can stay with AVALANCHE and WRO. You could create a splinter group if you wanted. You have the whole world at your fingertips." She kept smiling and shrugged. "If I were you I would make my invitation pretty clear and then jump him when he responds to the yes." She took a deep breath. "Now if you don't mind I would like to get some sleep, and so should you." She unlocked and opened the door; then shoved a silent Yuffie out the door before shutting it.