View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-02-2017, 09:07 PM

That's a lot of stuff! It looks great Shadami!

Time to update this thing, I haven't written at all this week!

---------- Post added 04-02-2017 at 05:39 PM ----------

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Today my stomach felt quite a bit better but I still felt pretty tired. Work was eh. I still haven’t been feeling very motivated and into my work. I went out on my lunch break to sell a book back to the book store and return a dress that I didn’t end up liking and picked up a yummy chicken salad sandwich from Panera. After work I went grocery shopping at Target and splurged a bit. I got some new nail polish and some really nice smelling lotion, household stuffs and a bunch of pizza to stockpile in the freezer, lol!

• • •

L is for…lark? Lizard? Linguine? I dunno, I’m having trouble thinking of good L words. XD

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Another bleh day. Woke up feeling really tired. I don’t really know what’s wrong with me. Even though I sleep the night through for the most part I still wake up feeling exhausted. -_- Work was uneventful. I called my mom during my lunch break and went to a few stores to browse around. After work I went home and played some SWTOR and FINALLY GOT MY HK DROIDDDD! It was amazing! I’ve been wanting to finish that quest for foreverrrr!

• • •

Something about Mene… Uhhhh, shiny items? Good friends? Generous people? There’s really so much to say about this site, I’m not really sure how to pinpoint it down to just one thing!

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Today I was supposed to go out for fondue after work but I woke up feeling so exhausted I had to cancel. I was super sad because it sounded delicious but alas. I struggled to get through the work day but I did have a nice surprise halfway though the day! A friend sent me a surprise package with some fun pineapple things and a teddy bear. That cheered me up a little bit. After work I headed home. Even though I was tired I didn’t want to go to bed too early and mess up my sleep schedule so I forced myself to stay awake and clean the apartment. It felt good to get everything spic and span again.

• • •

I actually bought this bag of mini macintosh apples at the grocery a while back. I love how tiny they are! I was eating them pretty good for a while but this week I sort of got off track in my food and eating habits. Hopefully I can eat them all up before they go bad.

Friday, March 31, 2017

I woke up feeling super tired again today. Seriously, what’s up with that?! The weather was super crappy and the day went by super slowly. I went out on my lunch break even though it was pouring out because I wanted to exchange something at Muji and pick up a sandwich from Panera. I decided to try a new sandwich with turkey and kale but it didn’t end up being as good as I was hoping. The last few minutes of the day took foreverrrr but finally I left to meet up with a friend to go to a Harry Potter concert! We were supposed to stop at a cafe before we headed to the theater but it was super crowded because of the rain so we didn’t end up going. My feet got soaked which was super unpleasant but the concert itself was really cool! They played Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and there was an orchestra on stage that played all the music live. It was really interesting! It was really easy to forget that they were playing live though because the music was just so perfect! They’re going to do all of the movies one at a time but honestly I don’t think it’s worth it to go to every one of them. My favorite score is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 so maybe I’ll go to that one as well. It seems like they do each new tour about every 6 months so it’ll probably be like 3 years before that one comes out. @_@

• • •

Heh, there really wasn’t any smell to the crappy rainy awful cold depressing pouring rain today. I mean they say it’s spring but holy crap the weather is so cold and depressing lately…

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Today was a slow morning. I stayed up pretty late last night and was pretty tired. I had some fish sticks for lunch and watched the first episode of a new show on Netflix called 13 Reasons I believe? It was pretty good. After that I took a nap and woke up still feeling pretty crappy but got on to play some SWTOR with a friend. We didn’t really end up playing so much as talking but that was okay.

• • •

I totally got trolled on Facebook by Squishable announcing a new minimalistic line of plushies. It took me a minute to realize that it was an April Fool’s day prank.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

I wanted to sleep in today to make up for all the lost sleep I’ve had lately but alas it was too sunny and someone was playing their music loud so I couldn’t sleep. *sigh* I got up and decided to finally get around to doing my taxes. That’s always a flipping nightmare. I can’t believe it costs so much to file my taxes online. And my refund is less than usual too. Did I mention I hate taxes? Anyway at least it feels good to have that out of the way. After that I played a bit of SWTOR, took a short bath and did some chores. I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to get done today but it’s already getting late so I’ll have to bye content with just getting the taxes and a few other things done. Still that was a big thing to get out of the way so I’m happy for that at least.

• • •

I did a little bit of cleaning today but not much since I did most of the cleaning on Thursday. Honestly I don’t usually do a specific spring cleaning since I am pretty clean and keep up with cleaning regularly.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 06-19-2017 at 07:04 PM..