View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-21-2017, 01:06 AM

Friday, May 19, 2017

Today was a pretty good day. Work was pretty chill because my supervisor is out and the girl who usually sits next to me was out so I was able to slack off a bit, lol! I did get a lot of work done though because there were things I needed to take care of before leaving on vacation. I took a half hour break for lunch and finished the book I was reading which was pretty satisfying. I got a salad and sandwich from Panera for lunch which was pretty delicious as well.

I got to leave work an hour early to go meet me dad who is coming to visit me but I had lots of train issues trying to get home. Finally I got there and got to give him a big hug! I haven’t seen him since Christmas so it was really nice to finally do that. Today is his birthday too so I got to give him his present, which was nice.

We had bokimbap for dinner and then he watched me play some Zelda before bed. Overall it was a really nice day!

• • •

Uhhh, not a single…I dunno, I got nothin’…

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Today was another good day. My dad and I went to Target so I could return a few things and then headed into Manhattan to have lunch at Outback Steakhouse. We had some train issues getting there so it was really nice to finally sit down and relax when we got there. I was a bit disappointed with the meal though because they took my favorite item off the menu. I had the servers come over and sing to my dad for his birthday as a surprise which was pretty funny. It was nice to see him smile. :)

After that we stopped by the Home Depot to get some stuff for home improvement projects around my apartment. Unfortunately sealing my door up didn’t work out like we had hoped but at least I got a nice new power strip and my dad is going to help me mount it so I can have my video game cables all nice an organized.

After that I played some more Zelda and we had pizza for dinner. I like that we can just chill together so easily when it’s just the two of us. ^_^

• • •

I’m usually a pretty independent person so I don’t get to see my family often so it is really nice to spend time with them when I do. ^_^