View Single Post
Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 08-14-2015, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring`Tyme Fresh View Post
Hey everyone! Thank you for posting. This is how little time I have lately since this is the first chance I'm getting to post again. I will get around to sending stuff out but thank you for being patient.

Life is plodding along! Since 2009 I gained my Bachelors degree in Psychology and then went on to do a Master's in Psychological Research Methods. I'm currently in retail work whilst I try to find a good PhD studentship that I'd like to pursue or an assistant psych post somewhere close to home though it's proving more difficult than I'd anticipated.

I have a new boyfriend too and things are going super well. I couldn't ask for someone more understanding and caring so I'm excited for the future with him. We plan on moving in together when he finishes his degree at uni next year.

So generally all things are going well! I did have some great times here but alas I just don't have the time. It's nice to see familiar faces again, though. I'll be sure to keep in touch every now and again. :)
Wow, you've got your Masters and are working toward a PhD? That's some serious dedication! I hope you find a good position soon. I don't think I could handle going back to school. I felt "done" after just my BA.

Glad you have a wonderful and understanding boyfriend too. I'm so happy for you! It's nice to see long-time Mene folks flourish. I hope you still stop by sometimes even though you're busy.