View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-22-2013, 06:44 AM

Gemini was about to answer, but stopped as Gaara stepped forward. He was going to fight the rain ninja? Alone? Gemini of all people knew that size didn't matter, but those Ame ninja were huge, and Gaara was rather small for his age. If she was curious before, now she was downright adamant that she would find out what was up. Looking at the redhead, she suddenly shivered, feeling an intense wave of bloodlust coming from him. What was that about? She glanced at Temari and Kankuro to gauge their reactions. Surely they knew what was going on?

Naruto's eyes widened. "Really, you've heard of me? Uh, I mean, of course you have! I'm just that great after all, dattebayo! Plus I'll bet Yugito-chan told you about me, too, right?" He said proudly, recovering quickly from his surprise that they had actually heard of him. Most people hadn't, and usually didn't care, either. Sakura looked exasperated. "Baka. If they have heard of you, it's only stories of how pathetic you are." Sasuke commented. Naruto whirled around and raised a fist at his team mate. "What did you say? You're the pathetic one, baka! I'll fight you right now! Dattebayo!!" He yelled angrily. Sakura sighed and stepped forward, trying to diffuse the situation.