Post 4 - Flatsales
Post 5 - Item Market
Post 6 - Customs and Breeding
Post 7 - Events
Post 8 - Owner's List
Post 9 - Minipets
Post 10 - Sea Faeries

1st April 08 - Setting up the shop!
1st April 08 - Shop all set up apart from the wearables section of the Item Market-still working on that!
3rd April 08 - added the wearable items!
8th April 08 - event begins! See the events post.
14th April 08 - added the final Tribe, the Glass Knights.
15th April 08 - Minipets have arrived in Mermazonia!
16th April 08 - Added two more possible hairstyles for a total of eight.Will eventually add at least one more. There are also now two different certificates you can choose!

I know it can be a pain to read a whole bunch of rules, so I will try to keep this short, sharp and sweet. But just because there aren't a lot of rules doesn't mean you can disregard the ones that ARE there!

1. Follow Menewsha's TOS! This should go without saying, really.

2. No Thievery! I worked hard on this artwork in what little spare time I have, so keep your grubby little mitts OFF. Please.

3. No Editing! This is related to rule 2. No editing of my work, whether adding text, resizing etc etc etc. If you really want something done, ASK ME VIA PM. As long as it's nothing major, I most likely will be more than willing to do so.

4. Respect is the Watchword. I do have a rather full life outside Menewsha, so if growings etc are taking a smidge long, friendly reminders are cool while nagging is not. Also, no flaming, trolling, general bitchiness and the rest towards other thread-goers as well as myself.

and....

5. Watch out for Alyekra! I can't stress this enough. Sometimes, the nasty wench herself will appear in the thread, typing in small bold blue text. She will issue orders, offer rewards, issue random insults in the language of the gods... sometimes you may be able to get something cool, others bas stuff might happen to your pets...*grin* She can be a lot of fun though!

Are these pets RP required?
Not in the slightesttest! The backstory is there to make a more interesting thread and to give guidelines for those that DO want to RP here. All I ask is that if you purchase a pet, you at least pop in once a week to say hello.

How many pets can I own?
As many as you like! There is no limit whatsoever - well, besides how much you are willing to spend, that is!

Ken 1 h4v3 4 fr33813 plz?
No. First, NO. Second, NO. And third? I do have a little problem - I like to read PROPER LANGUAGE. The ignoring I do of anything but is an instinctual reaction. I can't stop it.

Last edited by Arkeyla; 06-06-2008 at 05:24 AM..