View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-14-2017, 12:35 PM

January 10th-13th:

Chris invaded mah space again this week. <3 It's kinda strange that he has Thursday and Fridays off now. We tore up my closet and I went through all my clothes. I got 2 bags worth of donations and one full box of shoes alone...I had no clue I had half of those shoes. It was kinda ridiculous. It feels good to be rid of a lot of those things. Next up for getting rid of of stuff is my over head storage shelf. I know I put things I don't have room for/ can't make look nice on my regular shelves. It kinda scares me what might be up there.

We did a bunch of domestics while he was here, including making a huge crock pot of beef stew. Should last him for his lunches for about week. :) And it made a really yummy dinner (for 7 people then 5 other portions packed away for lunches) I also did a home made pizza on Thursday. And again homemade chili with lots of veggies. It was a pretty awesome week for food.

Update to the D3 issues....We got em' all now. So we started into Season 9 achievements. So far we're at around level 60 act 2 and almost ready to increase difficulty to expert. :) Making a hardcore character is very tempting at this point in the game. It's one of the few areas we haven't done anything in.

In mene news I played with my avatar again. I also bought out the first page of my current quest store taking me from 531 to 542 out of 736. So just under 200 more commons from that shop! :D