View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-27-2017, 05:00 PM

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I had a super hard time waking up this morning. My alarm rang for a full 10 minutes before I was able to turn it off which is so unlike me. I haven’t been sleeping well lately though. Maybe I’ll take a sleeping pill tonight so I can get some rest. I don’t want to get too tired out before vacation, lol!

Last night went pretty much the way I expected excepted except I got on to play a bit of SWTOR before bed! A friend sent me a loan so I was able to get the rest of the armor that I wanted from the Nar Shadaa nightlife event and I made a super sexy outfit which was a lot of fun. Yesterday was surprisingly a super good day for me. I felt super happy even on the subway ride home which is a pretty unlikely place for someone to feel happy. XD I’m glad that it looks like I might finally be getting out of my slump!

Today so far has been pretty bleh in comparison. I’m pretty tired and I’ve had a headache pretty much all day. I also feel like I want to eat nonstop which is frustrating. I’m going to blame it on my period which started early. I guess I should be thankful though since hopefully that means I won’t have it for most of my vacation.

I have to finish packing up the trunk for a tradeshow at work today. When I get home I’ll make dinner and try to get some stuff done then hopefully relax a bit and get to bed early.

• • •

Today I…finished Monument Valley 2! I loved the first game so I grabbed the second one the second I heard about it. It was really good! I loved the music from the last level. I wonder if they’ll come out with the soundtrack like they did for the other games…