View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-28-2017, 03:00 PM

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

So the concert last night wasn’t exactly what I was expecting it to be but it was still pretty interesting! I was amazed by how many different instruments Zimmer could play, and this flutist who had like 10 different flutes! And this cellist who had this amazing electric cello that looked so awesome. Her name is Tina Guo, look her up! I think the bets part of the concert was seeing how much fun Zimmer seemed to be having. It really looked like he was just hanging out with his friends and having the time of his life. It was amazing to see how passionate he is and how much he loves what he can do.

Anywho, I got home pretty late from the concert so I was super tired this morning and not feeling very well. It was also a pretty emotional day for me since I had a bit of a weird argument/discussion with my boyfriend over text most of the day which left me feeling pretty upset. I really wanted to take a half day and go home sick but I had too many things to do and I had to go to a meeting in the new building. I went home from there afterward and ended up playing SWTOR with my friend for most of the night. The rakghoul event is going on so I’m trying to get some reputation from that to get more decorations for my Manaan stronghold. XD

• • •

Eh, I’m not a parent yet so not much to say about this.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Today was really not a good day. I woke up feeling terrible and still very upset about the weird sort of argument that I was having with my BF yesterday. I really didn’t want to go to work but I convinced myself to go. It was kind of a bad idea though because I ended up being very teary all morning and just very unwell in general. I ended up taking a half day and leaving early in the afternoon for a doctor’s appointment. He gave me something new to try so hopefully I will start feeling a bit better soon.

• • •

I think I’ll skip this one.