View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-31-2017, 04:59 PM

Friday, July 28, 2017

Today was a bit better than yesterday but I felt really emotionally/physically drained. Work was okay, I just quietly plodded along all day until the CEO called me in for a meeting to discuss my health issues. I was not in the mood to talk to her about it but at least she was trying to be supportive/nice. After work I headed home and got on discord to chat with a friend, cleaned the bathroom, and then played some Star Wars. I was supposed to do some heroics with my friend but we ended up getting roped into an ops group to take out some bosses which was really just a nightmare and I ended up staying up way later than I should have. >.<

• • •

Life kind of feels like an uphill battle at the moment.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Today was a pretty good day. I was very happy for it to be the weekend. I got on to play some SWTOR and got wrangled into another OPS mission that I eventually had to abandon. I give up on these big group things, they are way too annoying. After that I got in the shower and then tried to take a nap but couldn’t sleep. Later in the afternoon my BF came over and we tried to play some Guitar Hero but I wasn’t familiar with these different guitars and didn’t like it very much. After that we ordered some food for dinner and watched Yu Yu Hakusho. It was a pretty chill night.

• • •

I love the woods. I grew up in the country and we had a couple of acres of land up a hill behind our house. I love walking in the forest, the sights, the smell, the sounds. It’s so quiet and peaceful. I think that’s what I miss the most living in the city.

Sunday, July 30, 2017

I didn’t really sleep so well last night. I don’t know why but I just kept tossing and turning. I woke up and my stomach was bothering me quite a bit which wasn’t fun. It was probably from the spicy food I had last night. Oh well. In the afternoon I played some Singstar with my BF. I didn’t think I would like the game but it was actually pretty fun. After that I got on SWTOR and hung out with some friends on Discord for the rest of the night.

• • •

I actually don’t really make dream avatars, I just make avatars with what I’ve got in my inventory for the most part.