View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-10-2017, 01:33 PM

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

I woke up feeling pretty good today but started feeling really anxious in the afternoon which made for a long day. After work I went to a birthday party for a friend of my BF. It was a group thing and I knew some of the people there but ended up getting seated with people that I didn’t know which wasn’t very fun. The food wasn’t that great either and I ended up getting home pretty late. The evening could have gone better but I guess it wasn’t too bad.

• • •

My mom has a fire pit. I used to love roasting marshmallows and making s’mores! I live in the city now though so the only way I can make s’mores are roasting it over my gas stove or nuking it in the microwave. XD

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I didn’t feel well when I woke up this morning. I felt nauseous and anxious and yeah, just not fun. I had a doctor’s appointment this afternoon so hopefully we can find a reason behind why I’ve been feeling so crummy lately. I had to stay late at work because the doctor’s appointment went long and then finally headed home. I intended to get a few things done but I was so tired it was hard to get motivated to really do anything. Then it started getting late and I tried to rush around and do some stuff but ended up getting to bed late. >.<

• • •

I know a lot of people go to music festivals and things during the summer but that just isn’t really my thing…