View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-16-2017, 07:27 PM

Thursday, August 10, 2017

I didn’t sleep very well last night and woke up feeling tired and eh. At least I felt a bit better than yesterday. I decided to try a “dating app” to meet friends since I have a hard time connecting with people here. It’s a pretty cool idea. I’m going to meet one of the girls next week, hopefully it’ll be fun! I also decided that I really want to get out this weekend so I organized a mini golf outing. I can’t wait! After work I was in a really good mood and did Mene stuff for the rest of the night.

• • •

Oh man, I don’t think I could possibly pick just one favorite CI. There are too many beautiful items on this site, lol!

Friday, August 11, 2017

Today I woke up about an hour before my alarm but somehow managed to sleep all night through until then which was amazing! I had my first lunch meeting at work which killed two hours of the day. Yay for not having to sit at my desk, lol. After work I went mini golfing with my BF and his friends! It was so much fun! Myself and another girl even beat all the boys, it was amazing! After that we went out to eat and then I headed home.

• • •

I honestly haven’t been able to wear a lot of fun summer outfits this season. I’ve mostly been lounging around at home on the weekend in comfy clothes. Maybe I’ll still manage to wear something cute at some point before the end of the season.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Today was pretty much just a slow day at home. I played a bit of Zelda, watched some anime, and went to the guild meeting on SWTOR and the boss hunt extravaganza afterwards which was pretty fun.

• • •

My phone is still relatively new. My mom had me upgrade my phone for Christmas so I could do wifi calling from my apartment since the reception is so bad there. I was super thankful for that. Definitely one of the best presents I’ve gotten.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Today I went thrift shopping in Williamsburg with the GF of one of my BF’s friends. I got a cool blazer with a cutout back, a nice “artsy” tank top, and a cream sweaterish tank top with open stripes in the back. We were pretty tired out afterwards and got some dumplings for lunch and then sat by the waterfront and talked for a couple hours. It was nice and I really hope we can become close friends. After that I was pretty tired though and headed home. I got annoyed with the neighbors because they were blasting music for like 2 hours right outside my window. I asked them to turn it down but they refused. I called the cops but they never came. A kind of crappy ending to an otherwise fun day.

• • •

I really wish I could find some inner peace lately. I’m stressed about life, work, relationships, mene, basically everything. It would be nice to stop thinking about things all the time and just go with the flow. I should probably try that mediation app I downloaded on my phone but I just haven’t gotten around to it. ^^;

Monday, August 14, 2017

I didn’t sleep well at all last night and woke up to a long message from a friend that turned into this long discussion that was rather stressful. After work I went bowling and did so/so. I got 81 my first game and 91 my second game. I realized I’ve been doing my “walk” wrong so I’ll have to try to train that bad habit out now, lol. After bowling I went out for a date with my BF to a French/Korean restaurant to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. There was a special restaurant week menu and all of the food was totally amazing.

• • •

LOL, I haven’t been to the gym in a couple years. I guess the closest thing I do to strength training these days is bowling. XD

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I didn’t sleep well again last night and had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. The discussion with my friend rather blew out of proportion and that stressed me out most of the day. I’m also stressed about a lot of other things as well which isn’t fun. After work I went to meet my first “GF” from the “friend dating app”. We got crepes and talked for about 2 hours. I’m not sure we’ll become close friends but it was an interesting experience.

• • •

Eh, I’m not really in the mood to answer this one right now, lol.