View Single Post
MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-07-2013, 02:28 AM

Ode frowned as her sister got up, heading to the bar alone. Ode remained at their table, head lowered slightly. “Barkeep…” Elze began softly before hearing the comment of a girl at the bar. She thought she recognized Genna from somewhere but with the alcohol she couldn’t quite place it. She smiled to the barkeep that happily walked over. He knew the girl well, or thought he did. She smiled sweetly, “Let her try what she wants you can charge me for it… as for me…” she pushed off the bar counter. “I’ll take a bottle of Orca black, two glasses and 2 ice cold Ciders.” She didn’t enjoy going to the bar so the nights drinks were ordered now.

Ode may have had her head lowered but her eyes were tailored on her sweet sister, she wasn’t going to walk over and blow their secret on a possibility, she however did recognize Genna, she knew who she was and wondered what she was doing here, the only explanation she could come up with, was that just like them; she had snuck out.

El bowed her head to Genna giving a slight curtsy as she did “please enjoy yourself tonight.” She bashfully muttered before turning to head back to the table knowing the drinks would be bought to them.