View Single Post
PurpleBox
Quite on the Outside, a raging storm Inside.

Old 09-13-2017, 04:28 AM

grr this took forever as i had to restart my computer 4 times ! >C<

so... i alreayd told you a it about my Bretons in yoru search thread... so heres a bit more depth to them.

so my male Breton is named Corroc the Silent and he is mute, he is part of the theives guild and he deost get along with Mercer, he uses daggers before bows and carries both just in case. He's good at sneaking and lock picking, he sometimes uses conjuration magic to cause distractions when he needs them and he prefers to be out side bid city walls...though the Rat way in Riften is the closest he has to a proper home.

my female Breton, Ophelia came to Skyrim looking for her brother, ended up joining the companions as a way to train herself up and get some coin to fund her search in her free time. She uses bows and short swords, has a moderate sneaking ability to help her when she is hunting, she likes to take care of people...if she had a house of ehr own she would adopt many of the orphans she's met on her travels across skyrim.

with Ophelia, depending on what kind of story im using her in she is either a werewolf or not.

i'm more then ok with playing more then one character if needed.