View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-14-2015, 12:18 AM

Tarek nodded his head once. Yes, he did come far, but the quest made it necessary. He was young still so the travel didn't bother, but rather exhilarated him. Otherwise, he may never have reason to leave home. His brow furrowed when Holly suggested not leaving. "Why not? I..." His face softened at her reason. Of course, she must feel quite wary of the outside world. He however, did not grow up in a forest. He enjoyed it, but how could he belong here? Shaking his head, he offered the faun girl a reassuring smile.

"I must leave though. I'm sure that it must be very nice living here, but I'm a human, not a faun. The questions I have are ones best answered by those who know the outside world." He didn't even know if the people here could help him, but he had to try. He came far too far to give up now. Lifting a hand, he reached toward her before he figured out what he wanted to do. No, he knew no good comforting gestures and he didn't know why he felt the need for one. He dropped his hand just as she stepped into his personal space once again and he needed to back up.

"Show me something?" he asked with curiosity. Though really, he should get going. "Maybe...ah, if it doesn't take long?" he finally amended. She looked too earnest and he didn't want to turn her down. Tarek didn't mind a little more journey.