View Single Post
ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-12-2012, 04:36 AM

Lewis knew who the three were, part of him didn’t believe it, but they were the fates. He studied Greek history as part of is political studies, yet he recognized everything far better then any textbook description. He was starting to believe in this.

Hades, I am Hades.

He tightened his grasp on the heavy gold ring, “I know who you are, and you know what I am going to do.” His voice sounded more powerful then normal. He felt more powerful.

Lewis Grasped the ring as tightly as he could. King Minos the Judge of the damned smiled as the unknown strength of the underworld coursed through his masters veins. Lewis closed his eyes.

White lights flashed in steady intervals as Lewis slowly opened his eyes.

Have I come to. Or is this another vision.

He moved and heard the squeak of leather, the white lights were coming through a sun roof, and he realized where he was.

My Limo.

“How long was I out?” Lewis asked his driver.

“Not long, but you were alone, figured I would scoop you up, no need for any dirty reporters.” Caleb, his driver replied. His driver was a smart man, he knew the in and outs of journalism, he was an accomplished fighter, and skilled driver. Caleb was like three men rolled in to one.

“I feel fine”, Lewis unclenched his fist, the ring was still there, “in fact I feel better then fine”

I feel like a god.

“That’s good,” Caleb said, “Where to now boss?”

“Just drive around… Actually no, take the scenic route back to the club.”

Lewis poured himself another drink and began typing at his laptop, calling for a meeting of his closest advisers for Monday at 11. He had big news that he wished to make.

I will be president.

The limo made its way up one street and then down another, Police lights at the hospital made Lewis chuckle, half the force was there… the other half were drunk and stoned at O’Harrons. They made a quick left and right. There was a flash of red.

“Stop the car,” Lewis shouted. “I think I will walk the rest of the way”

“You’re the boss.” Caleb Unlocked the car doors, and Lewis hoped out. Before the car pulled away, he put the heavy gold ring in his pocket, and grabbed the 9MM he kept under the seat, and attached the holster to his belt.

“Circle the blocks,” Lewis said to Caleb, “Ill be in touch if I want a ride”

Lewis grabbed his phone shut the door and the car drove off. The second the car was out of sight Lewis shouted for Terra while walking toward the alley he swore he saw her hair.