View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-26-2017, 04:38 AM

"Well unless you're going to play the part, my father is going to want a bride for me to have the future heir in our company, and when he finds out my 'bride' can't have kids...yeah I'm not sure he's going to take that all too well. I mean my sister can still have kids, but she doesn't care much for the business way of life." Jayce could feel his annoyance rise as he knew how his father would react, the last thing he wanted to do was see his reaction. Every time Jayce would get in trouble growing up...it was always a...negative or violent reaction.

"I would like to know why you did this, however if you're not ready to tell me then fine. But you can't just cross the country lines over here and think it's going to be that easy." Jayce continued to eat his meal but he was losing his appetite. "Alright then, I'll talk to my father, he can't make a decision without me" Not true, but Jayce could dream of standing up to his own father. "And we'll see what he thinks about it, I will watch what I say to try and sugar coat it, but one way we have to tell him. He's the one who set this up." Jayce's voice rose as he spoke, his annoyance showing for the fact he wasn't going to have a woman he could have a family with. Let alone just to be 'with' that night or any other night. Which meant he would have to get...what did they call woman like that...anyways Jayce got up leaving the room going outside on the balcony to go call his father up to explain the news.