View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-02-2011, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
Im just making sure, the NPCs arent up yet?
Beautiful Disaster: Nope, not yet. Yan will be on in a few hours and he'll fix it, though. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
How much will a whole set of EIs cost? If that has been answered, then let me know.
LizzyCollinsDeArc: To be honest, I don't know yet. But I will post it when we do know for certain. I have a guess, but I don't want to post the guess because people will only remember the guess and get mad when it's different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannesha View Post
I don't see anywhere that links into the event?

How do we get to the forums?
Jeannesha: You're in the Halloween Event Forums right now. You can find it from the main page of the forums next to Fresh Meat and above General Discussion.

We'll have an Announcement and a forum icon for it later, after the event is operating at 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 飛段 View Post
When will the previews for the event commons be up? Some of those Plague Doctor items are looking awesome. :eager:
飛段: I've finished tagging all the Plague Doctor items and glasses/shades. I'm taking a short break before starting in on tagging the Lolita Maid items. Then I'll be uploading the items that got missed out on last night.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Does Yan have to fix the previewing for the commons in the event shop too?
Vickyll3: No, that's what I'm doing right now. I hadn't realized the items weren't tagged. See my post above for more information on my process.