Old 02-15-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by []ImYourGimmick[] View Post
Oh Foggy, games are fun, but not on V-Day! XD
I got engaged! X3 <333 YAY! P:

CONGRADULATIONS!!! <33

@ ic[a]ndy; oh, i shee. @_@;; losing internet is awful! D|
yeah, but I hate how I look paler during it. lierlz
eh...I don't even want to think of finals that are @ the end of the yr. XD;; *//terrified
Oh.. well thats a do-sy, because you shouldn't worry until you're near the end.
Unless there are already problems concerning your future about college n such. ;;
I don't have a car and I don't have a way to get a job or go to College at all yet.

I've decided to do what my mom half is on her career: Admin Ass.
She's going further though, she's been going back to school to get her technical.
She was supposed to be getting her associates but ivytech changed their credit system. ._.;;

LOL sushibby will just have to sit on teh ice then! :evil: ilhs. c"
aw I'm happy that you got the person that you've liked a longlong time! <333
CONGRADULATIONS TO YOU TOO! :heart: :heart:

Oo... yeah, I can understand. XD; My so called "bff" is failing her core 40 classes that she needs. You wanna know whhhyyy? TEXTING. TEXTING WOMAN!!! TAT Ever since she got her phone she rather text than do her homework. ROFL

So now her parents are threatening her that she can't marry her fiance` Jared if she doesn't remove the 2 F's that she got on her letter grade. So now, Brian has to tutor her.

But she switched out of Geometery and is taking Playto class (which they do nothing in there) for a substitute for math classes if you can't pass them. o_o; Its a fairly new class that they added in our school but I don't understand the whole needity or purpose of it. XD

YES WELL... this is an even longer msg. *//die :sleep: