View Single Post
Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)
Send a message via AIM to Rawrsaurus Send a message via MSN to Rawrsaurus

Old 10-03-2012, 06:43 AM

October Giveaway
I just feel like giving out a few items, and just might want a place to stop in if I decide to post a little on here.

Every 5 days all month I'll generate a random page number since the last prize was given, and then a random post on that page. That person will then also get a randomly generated item from the "Collectibles" drawer of my inventory. If it lands on me I'll reroll a post number.

All are fair game except the pudao, cause I only have one.

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 01:44 AM ----------

Details

If you win something, and want something else valued at the same amount I probably really won't mind swapping them out. I don't even know what stuff is on here anymore, hah.

So, there is indeed the possibility of winning something big. By the end of the month, FIVE of those items will be given away.

If it's successful I might do it again, possibly with another inventory drawer.

Winners:

October 8th: Antagonist, won Sash of Chaos! Rolls done on page 26-27
October 13th: Seridano, won Horns of Nature! Rolls done on page 46
October 18th: Antagonist, won Order Armor! Rolls done on page 53
October 23th:Antagonist, won Peacock Regalia! Rolls done on page 70
October 28th: Seito, Won Waves of Naias! Rolls done on page 83
October 31st: Fiona_Watergate won a Sleepy Melodies Harp! Rolls done on page 90

Ted D Ber got a Jester Hat - Mini Game

Other winners for posting:

dessertdesiert
star2000shadow
Linnea
hummy
Velvet
Siipu
Ted D Ber
Death_to_the_reaper

Forgot who got what, but gave out anklewings, bee/panda headphones, amorian chakrams, battleaxes, waves of naias, lots of EIs

Please Click This:
**It'd be cool if you could click my stupid pet thing LOL I'd actually really appreciate it a lot, if you'd please.

Actually for every 10 new views it gets I'll give away a couple random EIs to someone who's currently in the thread. Nothin big but yeah.

Announcement: So, I'm doing unheard of well in the pet-view contest....and the Admin seriously just made a site-wide announcement prompting people to try to beat me =___= With bonus prizes. So I can't rest now haha....

Last edited by Rawrsaurus; 11-06-2012 at 04:13 AM..