Thread: Soul Notes.
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-29-2015, 04:43 AM

Just like Adam said, Trey stayed right where he stood as the other man went to talk to the ship captain. Trey had no intention of participating in that. He shivered a bit and stared up at the stars, a little lost in them. So many sparkled above, but he remembered more blanketing a grassy glade, the ground slick with dew and scattered flower petals...

The sound of Adam's voice nearby again made him jump. Trey focused his gaze, realizing the unpleasant conversation with another human being already ended. Without a word, he fell into step behind Adam. At least they would not be traveling on a crowded ship. He could praise small blessings. At the mention of his unease, he tilted his head slightly in question, almost saying nothing in return. After a few seconds though, he decided that he aught to just in case he new friend took offense to Trey's quiet, though he could easily travel for days without a single full conversation.

"I'm not uneasy. I like water. I don't think I like Paris though." He decided to leave it at that, which was more honest and detailed than he normally went with. Trey just never did well with conversing, even before getting turned. Human friends? Family? He stayed aloof from both which might explain why he got turned in the first place and since then, he interacted meaningfully with people far less. Only in Japan did he begin to find a place. Even then though, it wasn't meant to be. They were nationalistic and he was a pale skinned blonde. Until Adam, no companion ever felt right for him. He did hope and not hope that it would last.